Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My transformation to Kelly

I am new to this so here go's : For many years I have struggled with the woman inside me she is Kelly. At times I would let her go thinking that now she is gone. Then after a few months she would emerge again this time alittle stronger and without thinking twice I would go out and buy clothes and shoes , makeup, wigs and fake nails. Then I got married to a sweet 18 year old girl and thought that would keep Kelly down for good. But after the honeymoon was over she started going out dancing with friends and I would stay home trying on her lingerie and dresses putting on makeup she was meet new guys and found one that she cheated on me with . Well that didn't help Kelly decided to come out for awhile I was buying more clothes and more shoes. I fell in love with 5 and 6 inch heels Then I found an older woman that I fell in love with since we were now both divorced we married she had 3 beautiful girls. Kelly was gone for now , that lasted for about 9 years. Then we got a home computer and I was working graveyard shift, so she was leaving as I was getting home. Though sometimes I would go right to bed other times I would go online and found shemale sites and Transformation magazine also found a new shoe store that had all the high heels I could ever want. I would spend cash and get rid of the receipts for all that I was buying and hide it while she was home Of course the girls were all grown up and gone so I had all day long to get  a little sleep and dress up as offen as I wanted. About 9 years ago I found a vitamin call Biotin for hair ,skin and nails. For years I was a nail biter and decided to stop and let them grow some  after a month my nail tips were whiter and stronger .My wife was upset now my real nails were longer than hers even though mine still inside the tip of my finger she couldn't stand it and I was using a clear nail polish and kept them neet and clean. A couple of years ago I found  a virtual reality site  called IMVU.com and made my persona a female and with in 3 months I was having lesbian relationships and about to get married to another woman on the site. Then my wife found some of my emails to my new  wife to be and decided to call it quits between us after 18 years that was a year ago  and after trying to get help and failing at that Kelly has really come back she wants out .As of August first 2011 I started my first bottle of feminizing herbs. After the first day my skin felt softer and my nipples would get erect as I took my shirt off or while showering. I was also amazed at how inexpensive the herbs where at a place I found online called {911 health stop.com}. 
Well after the first bottle which I took as directed for month one. I bought 3 more months worth after that and started taking the maximum amount every day. Now on my 5th bottle  I am taking 9 pills a day and can see my hips getting wider my men clothes fitting tighter my budding breasts just alittle more each couple of days. From flat to maybe  like a 36 a. That's all for now  Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment